Thrift Savings Plan specialists will offer several webinars in July on the ins and outs of the program, also known as TSP.
Here’s an overview of the webinars and when they’ll be offered (all times are Eastern); select each date to register online.
• TSP Contributions: Taking Control of Your Future: Shows how the future of a TSP account depends on decisions made today. July 8 and July 29, 11 a.m. each day.
• TSP Investment Funds: Provides an overview of the plan’s investment opportunities. July 12, 10 a.m.; July 28, 10 a.m.; and July 28, 1 p.m.
• Intro to TSP: An introduction for new federal employees. July 12, 1 p.m.
• TSP In-Service Withdrawals: Information on the plan’s hardship and other withdrawal options. July 15 and July 26, 10 a.m. each day.
• TSP Loans: Offers information on the plan’s loan program. July 15, 1 p.m.
• TSP Death Benefits: Offers beneficiary designation and other information. July 19 and July 26, 1 p.m. each day.
Participation is voluntary. Postal Service nonexempt employees may only participate off the clock or during authorized breaks.
All dates and topics are subject to change or cancellation.
For questions regarding the courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, email email@example.com.