The Postal Service recently released its Annual Report to Congress for fiscal year 2022 — the first full year under the Delivering for America plan.
Highlights of the report, which covers Oct. 1, 2021-Sept. 30, 2022, include:
- 127.3 billion mailpieces delivered to nearly 165 million addresses;
- A 2.3 percent increase in total revenue;
- An uptick in the number of routes to 233,585;
- Most service targets met or surpassed, including two-day First-Class Mail on-time delivery; and
- 668 million COVID-19 test kits delivered.