The Postal Service honored 12 businesses during its Supplier Performance Awards event at the recent National Postal Forum in Charlotte, NC.
The annual awards, presented in five categories, recognize supply chain partners that help USPS save money, increase revenue or performance results, and demonstrate a spirit of collaboration.
The honorees were:
• Supplier Performance Awards: Accenture Federal Services, HPI Federal, Mail Management Services, MDI, Roth Brothers Roofing and Victory Packaging
• Supplier Excellence Awards: AJR Trucking, Cellmark, Chicago Tag & Label, and Sealed Air
• Supplier Sustainability Excellence Award: Pratt Retail Specialties
• Supplier Diversity Award: World Wide Technology
• Postal Supplier Council Excellence Award: Pratt Retail Specialties
“The Postal Service is proud to honor these suppliers for their outstanding efforts in 2022. Each award recipient truly made a difference in helping us deliver for America,” said Mark Guilfoil, Supply Management vice president.