Meeting to be conducted by live audio webcast
WASHINGTON, DC — The U.S. Postal Service Board of Governors will meet in open session on Nov. 13, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. ET. The Board is expected to discuss the following items:
- Call to Order and Remarks of the Chairman
- Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO
- Approval of Minutes
- Committee Reports
- Financial Matters
- FY2020 10K and Financial Statements
- Annual Report to Congress
- FY2021 Integrated Financial Plan and Borrowing Resolution
- FY2022 Congressional Reimbursement Request
- Quarterly Service Performance
- Approval of Tentative Agenda for February Meetings
- Board Leadership
The public is welcome to listen to a live audio webcast of the meeting (no in-person attendance) at http://about.usps.com/who/leadership/board-governors/briefings/welcome.htm. Three hours after the conclusion of the open session meeting, a recorded audio file will be available for listening. In compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the audio webcast will be open-captioned.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.