- The U.S. Postal Service introduces two stamps for many of life’s special moments. The Contemporary Boutonniere Forever stamp and the Garden Corsage 2-ounce stamp form a natural pair.
The first-day-of-issue event for these stamps is free and open to the public. News of the stamps is being shared with the hashtags #BoutonniereStamp and #CorsageStamp.
- David E. Williams, chief operating officer and executive vice president, U.S. Postal Service
- Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 11 a.m. ET
- Yew Dell Botanical Gardens
6220 Old LaGrange Road
Crestwood, KY 40014
- Dedication ceremony attendees are encouraged to RSVP at usps.com/boutonnierecorsage.
- These new stamps reflect the organic style popular for today’s floral designs. Photographs of a boutonniere and corsage were used as the artwork for these chic stamps.
The Contemporary Boutonniere stamp is well suited for RSVP envelopes included inside wedding invitations. It is also a perfect touch for thank-you notes and announcements, in addition to regular correspondence. The 2-ounce Garden Corsage stamp can accommodate the weight of heavy invitations, oversize greeting cards, and mailings that require extra postage.
The flower arrangements in both of these designs create beautiful botanical presentations.