NPMHU and USPS Agree to Extend COVID Memorandums
The following Memoranda of Understanding between the United States Postal Service and the National Postal Mail Handlers Union have been extended through August 6, 2021. The parties agree to meet and discuss these Memoranda of Understanding prior to August 6, 2021, to determine whether or not further extension is appropriate.
- Re: Temporary Expanded Sick Leave for Dependent Care During COVID-19
- Re: Temporary Exception Period COVID-19*
- Re: Suspension of Temporary Additional Paid Leave for MHAs
*Revised on March 19, 2021.
Please find linked a copy of the MOU extending the following memoranda:
- MOU – Temporary Expanded Sick Leave for Dependent Care During COVID – 19
- MOU – Temporary Exception Period – COVID – 19 * Revised March 19, 2021
- Liberal Changes of Schedule and Leave Letter.
- MOU – Suspension of Temporary Additional Paid Leave for MHAs
- MOU – Temporary Extension on Step 3 and Arbitration Appeals
If you have any questions, please contact the National Contract Administrative Department.
June 3, 2021 Memorandum Extensions (pdf)