These are the articles you cared the most about this week
Most popular this week
- U.S. Postal Service Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Results The Postal Service has announced its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2024 (Oct. 1-Dec. 31, 2023).
- Don’t use post office drop boxes on Sundays or holidays, USPS warns The biggest variable enticing these criminals to steal are customers depositing mail into blue collection boxes after the last collection of the day or during Sundays and federal holidays.
- Mail service issues in the news – 02/22/24 Mail service issues are in the news every day. Below are the latest articles I found.
- Warren police identify mail carrier killed in shooting According to a news release from the Warren Police Department, the mail carrier has been identified as 33-year-old Jonte Davis
- Mail service issues in the news – 02/09/24 Mail service issues are in the news every day. Below are the latest articles I found.
- Mail carrier shot in Warren, Ohio WARREN, Ohio (WJW) — Warren police detectives are investigating after a postal carrier was shot Saturday afternoon.
- USPS releases 2024 Pay Dates and Leave Year Chart The following chart lists the 2024 pay periods. For the convenience of timekeepers, each biweekly pay period appears as two separate weeks with the beginning and ending dates indicated for each week.
- Jacksonville USPS worker killed in crash identified as mother of five JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The woman killed in an accident while driving a mail truck Tuesday has been identified. Family says the victim in the crash was 40-year-old Marquite Scurry.
- As USPS institutes network reforms, mail delivery hits a 3-year low The U.S. Postal Service has continued to see slower mail delivery across the country, with delays picking up as the agency is in the throes of transforming its entire network.
- Two mail truck fires in Georgia in same office Via Facebook